EMPOWERING PARENTS AND STRENGTHENING FAMILIES
At Timberline our church desires to grow spiritually healthy families by educating, equipping and empowering parents in their role as their primary influencers of their kids faith.
We recognize that God's design for passing on faith is through the family our philosophy is based on 3 principles:
- Parents are the primary nurturers of faith
- The church plays a supportive role
- The Holy Spirit causes change and transformation
God has something big in mind for this generation and you get to lead the charge in your home. You can do it...we can help!
Our Children’s and Student Ministries are designed to incorporate this philosophy and come alongside parents. We would love to connect you with An, Children’s Ministry (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Hannah, Student Ministry (email@example.com) to begin our support.
We look forward to joining you in raising a generation that changes the world for God.
- Addicted to Busy by Brady Boyd
- Spiritual Parenting by Michelle Anthony
- Sticky Faith by Kara Powell & Chap Clark
- The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- Praying Circles Around Your Family by Mark Batterson
- The Connected Child by Karyn Purvis
- Parenting is Heart Work by Turansky and Miller
- Smart Money, Smart Kids by Dave Ramsey & Rachel Cruze