What is Girls Ministries?
Girls Ministries is about intentional outreach and Christian discipleship for girls. We provide resources to help churches and individuals teach girls biblical truths that will help them learn to make God-pleasing decisions.
- To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We seek to empower girls to realize their importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
- We seek a future where girls and leaders — through mentoring and discipleship — form lasting, life-changing friendships.
Girls Ministries Clubs are driven by a 5-fold Purpose
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us- developing girls spiritually and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.
Each club has a different focus for the year and they earn badges or charms at the completion of each unit.
When do we meet: Every Wednesday at 6:15pm-7:30pm, from September 4th-May 6th
What is the cost: $50 for the whole year (covers sash, badges, t-shirt, field trip costs, and guest speaker costs)
Registration is currently full for the 2019-20 season. If you would like to add your girl to the waiting list, please contact An Luethmers - firstname.lastname@example.org