Timberkids services are available for all ages (birth to 5th grade) at the 8:30am service. Services for children ages birth to 3 years are offered at the 10:00am service.
Welcome to Timberkids, the Children's Ministry of Timberline Windsor for Infants - 5th Grade. Our mission is to lead children into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ. We do this by creating environments where children and families encounter God. Where kids learn about who Jesus is and how we find our identity in Him. And, realizing that parents are the spiritual leaders of their families, we come alongside parents and help them to raise Godly children.
We offer the following opportunities for your children to grow spiritually while you are in the weekend service:
- Infants (TimberCribs): Infant – age 23 months
- Toddlers (TimberTots): 2 & 3 year olds
- Preschool (TimberTykes): 4 & 5 year olds
- Elementary (TimberKids): Kindergarten - 2nd grade
- Elementary (TK2): 3rd - 5th grade
At-Home Family Resources
TimberKids – we miss you and want to stay connected with you. Check out these great family resources...
Sunday at Home - Every Sunday videos are uploaded to the Parent Cue YouTube channel so you can have a 20-30 minute meaningful family experience custom-designed to the age of your kids. Click here to access: Sunday at Home
Connect with Parent Cue. Parent Cue’s goal is to simply cue you with what you need when you need it, so you can be the parent you want to be. Parent Cue Resources:
The Question Your Elementary Child is Asking
Your Kids May Be Your Everything, But They Can't Be Your Only Thing
Be OK with Saying "I Don't Know"
Raising Kids Who Will Initiate Racial Equality
Talking to Your Kids About Racism
Ways to Connect at Home
How to Model Faith in the Home
- Anyone (that means YOU) can sign up at www.famtime.com . Look for the HUGE button at the top of the homepage} and receive free Family Time Bible activities.
- Looking for something to do with your extra time? Right Now Media has great video resources for kids, families, Bible studies and more. If you do not have access to Right Now Media, click here to subscribe for free.