Summit is the gateway to connection at Timberline Windsor
Upcoming Summit Dates
- Sunday, Jan. 17th at 5 p.m.
Summit 1: Introduction to Our Church Family
- In Summit 1 we answer the question, “Who is Timberline?” We explore the vision for Timberline Church and Timberline Windsor. It is an introduction to Pastor John Mehl and his vision for Timberline Windsor.
- Summit 1 is the basic introduction to our church family and is designed to clearly explain who and what our church is. The class will cover: Our Salvation, Our Statements, Our Strategy and Our Structure.
Summit 2: Introduction to Spiritual Maturity
- Summit 2 is an opportunity to answer the question, “Who am I?” This is an environment where you can find out how you are wired and what things God has created you for. Please take your S.H.A.P.E. Assessment prior to the class and then we will unpack your assessment together.
- Here at Timberline it is our firm conviction that a call to serve is inherent in the invitation to follow Jesus. Understanding who God made you to be will help you discover what He’s called you to do.