I have some great news to share with you – We are going to be able to offer gathering opportunities at our TW campus starting June 14th! I am thrilled!
(Obviously, as things change so quickly these days, all of this will be assuming it will be safe to proceed with these plans.)
We are going to have different options for you to consider:
- We will continue to offer online services, and both welcome and encourage those that are more vulnerable or even just would prefer to stay home to continue to engage in our timberlinewindsor.online and Facebook services.
- We will offer services in our Living Room (Auditorium) at 8:30am and 9:30am on Sunday mornings.
- We will follow the guidelines set by our state concerning maximum numbers, wearing masks, and physical distancing.
- We will also be offering FM transmitted services in our parking lot during these weekend services for all who still want to be on-site but may not be comfortable coming inside the facility (or to use if services reach maximum capacity).
- All services will be Family Services (TimberKids ministry will continue to engage online only).
We’re going to approach this in a phased approach and things will continue to evolve offer safe gatherings. We may also offer more times for gathering on the weekend if needed. More specific information will be posted on our website and social media as soon as we work out all of the details.
Thank you for your patience and your prayers, especially as we make decisions as ‘one church, different campuses’ for each of our different communities! We fully trust that God will continue to guide us in wisdom as we take these next steps!
John Mehl - Campus Pastor at Timberline Windsor Church